Card Cutters Ltd (we”, “us, “our”) respect the privacy of every individual who visits our website, www.card-cutters.co.uk or email@example.com
Links to Other Sites
This website www.card-cutters.com/uk and www.card-cutters.com/ie links to other sites and please bear in mind that we are not responsible for privacy practices on other sites. This policy applies solely to your use of our website and any services you request from us.
Our partners and affiliates that we link to may have separate terms and conditions which can be viewed here:
You can visit our site without telling us who you are or giving us any personally identifiable information. We do not capture and store any information which personally identifies you except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email, or by using an electronic form, or inquiring about any of Our Products or Services. The information We may initially collect and/or store if you request information or purchase Our products or services could be your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, VAT registration, payment card/account details, and/or company details.
As a special note, this website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect any data relating to children.
- The Internet domain and IP address from which you access the website. These IP addresses are not linked to any personal data so all visitors to our website remain anonymous;
- Which type of browser and the operating system is used to access the website;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The pages you visit; and
- Whether you clicked on a link to our website from another site.
Use of Your Information
Any personal data provided to us will be used exclusively for providing you with the information or products and services you have requested and to help us to improve these products and services and the Website. We do not pass any of your personal data to outside organisations and/or individuals, except those that assist us in providing the products and services and then only to the extent necessary to process and fulfill your request.
Disclosure of Data
We do not sell or rent your personal data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We may share your personal data with trusted third parties, including:
- To our partners and service providers. We share data with service providers who help us provide the services to you. These may include banks and other financial institutions, credit bureaus, website hosting providers, data analytics providers, information technology, customer service, email delivery.
- We share data with entities within Allied Irish Bank and Evo Payments UK the party responsible for the overall use of data by affiliated;
- We use and disclose data as we believe necessary for any of the following purposes: (a) under applicable law; (c) to protect Our legitimate interest (d) to respond to production orders from law enforcement, courts, regulatory bodies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside the country you reside in.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure and comply fully with the applicable privacy law. To prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You must keep secret any personal security codes and passwords that we may give you for your access to certain areas of the website and comply with any instructions that we may give you to keep such details safe.
Retention of Your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Control of Your Personal Information
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Under certain circumstances you can request:
- Access the information we hold about you.
- Ask for your Personal Information to be corrected or updated;
- Ask us to remove your Personal Information from our records; or
- Tell us if you do not want us to use your Personal Information for the purposes outlined above.
- Please note that any request may be subject to a small fee to cover our costs where your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is complex or you have made many requests.
We strive to process your data within the EU/EEA. The data may however in certain situations be transferred to, and processed in, a destination outside of the EU/EEA by Us or by a supplier or subcontractor. As we are committed to always protecting your data, we will take all reasonable legal, technical, and organisational measures to ensure that your data is treated securely and with an adequate level of protection compared to and in line with at least the level of protection offered within the EU/EEA.
If you need to contact us, you can do so by writing to us at
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to Information Commissioner Office https://www.ico.org.uk. We would appreciate the opportunity to deal with your concerns first so please feel free to contact our Data Controller and UK & Ireland Director Mr. Paul Edwards at the above addresses in the first instance.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer. These are sent from Card Cutters or our partners’ web servers and stored on your device as described in the section below.
We use the following types of cookie:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise content for You and remember your preferences.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. Some of these are third party cookies which analyse website usage.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and the items displayed on it more relevant to you. This information is anonymous and cannot identify you personally, but we may share it with third parties to help tailor advertising to your browsing interests.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. You can block cookies by activating settings on the website browser that you are using. However, if you use the settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to fully access our website effectively.