Card Cutters can help your small business with value for money card processing solutions.
Request a quote from us today and start saving!
Terms & Conditions
Accounts available to applicants aged 18 years+ and businesses based in the UK. Cashplus is issued by APS Financial Ltd (AFL) pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. AFL is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money. Cards are serviced by Advanced Payment Solutions Ltd (APS) which operates the card on behalf of AFL. All credit facilities are provided by APS and are subject to approval. AFL & APS registered address is 6th Floor, One London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB. Registered in England and Wales under company numbers 06029941 & 04947027 respectively. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark have registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. The Post Office® and Post Office symbol are registered trademarks of Post Office Ltd.
Here at Card Cutters, we are pleased to be able to offer the Cashplus Business Current Account powered by a Cashplus MasterCard for UK Businesses.
- That your business has been incorporated for more than 3 working days.
- The business address that has been provided is your registered office address.
- The company name is entered exactly as it shows with companies’ house.
- That your company registration number is entered correctly.
- This will ensure your application can be assessed successfully.
To set up your Cashplus Business Current Account simply click on the apply button and complete the application form. If you have any questions about this account please Contact Us.
These are some of the great benefits to having a Cashplus Business Current Account
- No account setup or monthly fee (you simply pay the first annual fee of £69) Pay in up to £1,000 per month free at 16,000 locations nationwide (0.25% thereafter).
- Pay in up to £1,000 per month free at 16,000 locations nationwide (0.25% thereafter).
- No charge for inbound Payments and Transfers
- No charge for setting up Direct Debits.
- 3 free outbound Payments and Transfers per month – £0.99 per transfer thereafter.
- Free Online servicing – Manage Direct Debits, make Payments and Transfers and more.
- No charge to use the card that comes with the account for purchases in the UK Call Centre.
- Account set up in the name of your business allowing you to invoice your clients directly.
- No credit checks required to open an account.
- An application takes minutes to complete and you will receive your sort code and account number once verified.
- Inbound Payments and Transfers – Free.
- Cash paid in at post office: 0.3% fee will apply to the total amount.
- Outbound Direct Debits – Free.
- Outbound Payments and Transfers – First 3 per month free (£0.99 per transfer thereafter).
- Card Transactions – Free.
- ATM Withdrawals – £2 per withdrawal.
- Monthly Fee – None.
- Annual Fee – £69.